2.4.7: Focus Visible [AA]
Any keyboard operable user interface has a mode of operation where the keyboard focus indicator is visible.
Sufficient Techniques for Success Criterion 2.4.7
Note: Other techniques may also be sufficient if they meet the success criterion. See Understanding Techniques.
- G149: Using user interface components that are highlighted by the user agent when they receive focus
- C15: Using CSS to change the presentation of a user interface component when it receives focus
- G165: Using the default focus indicator for the platform so that high visibility default focus indicators will carry over
- G195: Using an author-supplied, visible focus indicator
- C40: Creating a two-color focus indicator to ensure sufficient contrast with all components
- SCR31: Using script to change the background color or border of the element with focus