3.3.7: Redundant Entry [A]
Information previously entered by or provided to the user that is required to be entered again in the same process is either:
- auto-populated, or
- available for the user to select.
- re-entering the information is essential,
- the information is required to ensure the security of the content, or
- previously entered information is no longer valid.
Sufficient Techniques for Success Criterion 3.3.7
Note: Other techniques may also be sufficient if they meet the success criterion. See Understanding Techniques.
- G221: Provide data from a previous step in a process
- Not requesting the same information twice (Potential future technique)
No advisory techniques for this SC.